Programmes held in English
DAGRI within the School of Agriculture offers degree and master programmes held entirely in English.
The university course in Natural Resources Management for Tropical Rural Development (MSc university degree) of the University of Florence with the participation of "Agenzia Italiana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo", promotes research and professional training in the sectors of modern and sustainable agriculture, forestry and animal sciences, and identifies as preferential area of intervention the little and medium farms of the less industrialized areas of the globe.
The Agricultural Heritage Systems Master is a first level master aimed to train students on how to effectively manage and identify agricultural heritage systems and landscapes including them in a sustainable development model of the rural territory, harmonizing economic, social and environmental processes.
Subjects held in English in Second Level Degree courses (MSc) 2018/2019:
- Microbial biotechnologies for environment and soil protection
- Biotechnological applications for sustainable crop production
- Practice in agro-environmental biotechnology
Subjects held in English in PhD Courses 2018/2019:
- Soft and complementary skills: Writing, publishing, presenting and searching scientific literature
- Soft and complementary skills: Journalology
- Multivariate Methods in Data Analysis: PCA, Multiple Factor Analysis, Correspondence Analysis
- Health and Sensory functional properties of phenols from natural sources
- Inovation and new product development: incremental and disruptive innovation in food products
- Food Decisions: Understanding the mind of the consumer